I am really disappointed ...

that my friend in China can't see this blog because it has been blocked, along with facebook and others!
So now I have a new blog at here.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

revision for an exam on Friday

This is all I seem to be doing these days. These are Chinese characters that I have written on bits of stiff paper. The translation is on the back of them. I sit at my desk and try to learn them. Sometimes it feels like a game of patience. The aim of the game is to put them all into columns of overlapping cards which tells me (for the moment!!!) that I can remember what they are. If it is not overlapping, it means I can still flick it over to see what it means. Here you can see that 2 columns are emerging 2nd and 3rd from the right. I try to limit the time it takes me to do each set ... hence the timer. And then I read the text that these words came from.
Each time I play the game, I get them into columns faster. This is an indication that something is happening in my grey matter!!!!

1 comment: